Glitzy Galicia: 7 day surfholiday
The ideal surftrip to improve your surfing and wind down in beautiful Galicia.
On this 7 days care-free surfholiday we boost your surfing through professional daily surfcoaching. Surfcoaching consists of coaching in and outside the water, photo/video analysis, backed up with surftheory sessions. You get loads of watertime and chances to improve your surfing skills. Plus some freetime to relax and recharge your batteries. On top of all that: a really great time with incredible people!
The trip includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in a great house
- accommodation in twin room (single room on request for extra charge)
- delicious breakfast & dinner (prepared by our campchef)
- daily surfcoaching sessions (depending on conditions)
- surf equipment if needed
- transport & safety intro to spots
- surftheory sessions
- photo/video analysis
- discovering the beauty of Galicia
- transportation from/to Santiago de Compostella
- yoga sessions throughout the week
- your surfpics to take away
- a NOMB Surf goodies bag and little surprises
GLITZY GALICIA will be run as a Surf-Holiday trip. This type of NOMB Surfcoaching Trip includes daily surfcoaching sessions, all surf equipment and surftheory lessons. In a 7 day timeframe we will coach you professionally, your surfing will improve immensely. We use direct & indirect coaching techniques, in and outside the water. For more information about the way we coach head to our surfcoaching section.
Surfing is a pretty exhausting sport. Even if you regularly take part in sports at home, surfing we use muscle groups that a generally not being used. Prepare yourself physically and mentally for 7 days of surfing! Please check our:
- ability to swim at least 1.500m without break
- good flexibility & mobility
- basic healthy diet
- regular participation in any kind of sport
- physical preparation for the trip (swimming etc)
This NOMB Surfcoaching trip is open to surflevel 1-4, check our waverating and book your surfspace.
Please note: not included in the trip are
- airtravel to/ from Santiago de Compostella
- personal consumption (e.g. alcohol, souvenirs etc)
- medical insurance